Thursday, April 16, 2009

About my Family

My beautiful wife, Rachel, and I met in the spring of 1994 shortly after I returned home from my mission to Chile. She was 18 and I was 21. After a break up during the summer of 1994 we got back together and soon we were engaged. 2 months later at the end of October we were married for time and eternity in the Mesa, Arizona Temple.


[Our Wedding Announcement Photo]



[Married in the Mesa, AZ Temple for time and eternity]


Over the years we have lived in a variety of cities and towns in 3 states, Arizona, Utah, and Indiana. We have enjoyed the births of 7 children. Our family is large by today's standards and life is difficult with a large family. That being said our children are our pride and joy. They teach us as much as we teach them about the purpose of life.

I want to take this time and space to thank my wife for all her love and support over the years. She is truly a one of a kind. She is my angel sent from heaven. Lately she has been especially supportive as I have been going through a lot of life changing events. Thank you so much Rachel.


[My family at the Grand Canyon, Summer 2006]



[My kids, Easter 2009]

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP