Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Purpose of This Blog

We all have our stories.

We all have our dreams and goals.

This is a way for me to journal my successes and failures. It will serve as a reminder of where I come from, why I am where I am now, and where I plan to go.

Through this blog I hope to capture my progress on the way to achieving and surpassing my goal to race in my first Century. It will motivate me to stay the course and make progress as I will make myself accountable by tracking my training, logging my miles, and capturing my weight loss for all the world to see.

I am also creating this blog so that family, friends, and supporters can have a convenient way to learn about my life and its recent changes.

I also would like to "pay it forward" as many before me have inspired me through their weight loss and their successes in running marathons, cycling Centuries, or even competing in triathlons. I thank them for achieving their goals and sharing them with me. I have been inspired.

I plan on enjoying the Journey, feel free to join me in My Journey to the Century.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP