Monday, June 15, 2009

Down down down...175...65 left to goal

Life is crazy to put it mildly. Lost my job. Got a new job. Bad with the good. Down and up. Worked days. Working nights now. Schedule seems to make blogging and staying in touch (and doing just about anything else I used to do) difficult. But we are very greatful to have a job and things are starting to stabilize and settle into a routine.

Now that is out of the way - I am happy to report that I am down 175 lbs today from my heaviest. I weighed in this morning at 250 lbs. 65 lbs to go to reach my goal. Also some of you know already but I got my bike - a Trek 1.2 T. It is so nice to ride on a real bike. Thanks to my benefactor that made the impossible a reality for me!



To those who have made contributions on this site I want to thank you. I was able to purchase my helmet and some padded bottoms (now if I can get a padded seat too - my rear hurts!) with your donations! With my own funds I also purchased a Camelbak.

Today I rode for an hour around town for a total of 15 miles.

4 comments:

Ella June 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Dan.. YOu inspire me! The bike looks sweet!

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

You are looking awesome dude! Like a blue gila monster :-)

Glad to see you posting again, and riding around town on that bike! I'll go buy a large shake from DQ to mark the occasion when you weigh less than me--which will certainly be in the next month or two!

Sarah June 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

You look AMAZING!! I'm sooo jealous of the new bike!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Tammy Taylor August 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Dan...great job. Just be careful...it hurts worse to fall off a real bike! :)

Tom T.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP