Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Few Weeks in Review

In this blog I will be posting a weekly review. Since this is my first such posting I will review the past week as well as some info on the week prior.

As a part of each review I will post weight lost and miles logged on the bike. I may also list struggles, successes, etc.

Last week I road my bike 74.2 miles for a total of 4 hours 32 minutes. I varied the work outs as some were for distance or speed and others had variable resistance.

My weight loss for the past 2 weeks has been pretty much in a stall. Since April 6th I have lost only 3 lbs. Stalls are normal but still frustrating. I am going to need to evaluate my protein and water intake and see if I have been lacking on either. Our bodies like to resist change and so I need to mix things up to break out this stall as soon as possible. My goal weight is 185 and so I have 88 lbs to lose to reach my goal.

Last weekend I went up to the Boy Scout District Camporee at Hardscrabble Mesa. I stayed with Tate, my 11 yr old, and the other 11 yr old Scouts. Tanner, the 13 yr old, was with the older scouts. It was a great experience, except for the flat tire I got.

The weekend before that was our Ward's Aaronic Priesthood Commemoration Campout. I took all 5 boys and below are some pics of that great outting (we did get rain, hail, and snow too).


[Our sleeping quarters - we had 7 people on cots and 2 on the ground]



[My 5 boys - Left to right:Tate, Brigham, Tanner, Kobe, & Corwin]

1 comments:

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I think it is amazing what you are doing! You are truly and inspiration! Good Luck!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP