Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Daily Bread

I get asked a lot from friends and family about what has changed in my diet. At almost 6 months out I can say that there really aren't any restrictions to my diet any longer. The first 4 months had very strict guidelines. Now my diet is more about maintenance and lifestyle changes - making good decisions. As a rule I eat between 1200 and 1400 calories a day at this point. My water intake is about 128 oz a day. I try to get at least 100g of protein a day. I take multivitamins 2 times a day, Calcium Citrate 3 times a day, and B12 sublinguals 3 times a week.

My breakfast today was 6oz of lite, fat free yogurt, and 2 veggie sausage patties for a total of 260 Calories and 25 grams of protein. Lunch today was 2 oz of cheese, 3 oz of carrots, and 3 oz of celery for another 250 Calories and 16 grams of protein.


[Today's breakfast and lunch and some zero calorie vitamin water]

More good news is that I finally had a drop in weight - 2 lbs today WOOOOOT!

I missed riding yesterday but was out shopping and then had a laptop I worked on till midnight - tonight I did get to ride between dropping off Tanner for Scouts and picking him up. Rode 20 miles in 67:30.

Yesterday while shopping I had a great moment. I bought an XL Shirt off the rack at WalMart and some new swimming trunks (size 40-42). That is coming from a 6X being small and size 60 pants fitting tight - see the 'Taco Bell' pic in the Before and After post to see my 6X shirt.

For those that have made donations already I thank you. They should show up in the next day or so on the widget. I forgot to verify my account with PayPal so the funds are showing pending and the verification should be done tomorrow. Thanks again for your generosity.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP